INSTRUCTIONS/ PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONFORM
Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before they fill in the admission form:-
- Candidates have to log on to www.skuast.org to apply on line, and click the link MBA Admission 2018.
- The candidates must, in their own interest, download the Information Brochure and understand eligibility criteria and other required information before filling the Application Form.
- Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY through University website www.skuast.org from 10.00 am of 22-05-2018 to 5.00 pm of 04-07-2018. However, application forms along with late fee of Rs. 1000/- will be accepted upto 5pm of 09-07-2018
- The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY. Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
- Open the first link, and fill in Part-I of the on-line application form (personal details).Note down the registration number for future reference.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall prefer to write his own contact No(s), email Id for receiving updates from time to time.
- After submission of personal details at Part-I, you will be directed to second link and fill-in the Part II of application form (academic details).
- After completing Part-II, programme will automically take you to Part III for uploading of Photograph, signature and thumb impression. Upload images of photograph, signature, thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Once successfully done, candidate will be shown his/her complete details as recorded at part-IV of the form. Candidate is required to thoroughly check all the details.
- At the bottom of the page candidate will have the options of printing application form. Take a print out of the application form for your record.
- Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take print out of confirmation page(s) of online application format and preserve it for future reference.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.
- The applicant can check the status of his/her fee online (www.skuast.org) one week after depositing the fee.
- In case the status remains unpaid even after one week, candidate can approach SKUAST Jammu with the copy of their Confirmation page of online payment